Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K #9 and 10

C4K #9 Mrs. Yollis' Class

For this assignment, after navigating Mrs. Yollis' blog, I was thoroughly convinced that Mrs. Yollis, along with her students, had mastered the recently established art of blogging, and for many more reasons than one. Firsthand I witnessed all of their wonderful tutorials, including but definitely not limited to instructions on how to write a proper comment, and also on how to compliment people with uplifting comments on their post. In my comment for Mrs. Yollis' class blog I wrote of how I enjoyed tremendously the aspect of family blogging, and explained in my post how, with my big family of 8, the idea of blogging together would be ideal for keeping in touch during our busy schedules and lives.

C4K #10 Jaden's Awesome Blog

Jaden's blog post was an entry from her Blog Mascot, Mr. California, who is a chipmunk. I was informed by "Mr. CA" that his hobbies were playing sports like hockey and tennis, as well as drawing, reading and blogging. A picture of Mr. CA was below the post; he was holding a little basketball, another sport which he is fond of.
I commented on how the idea for a Blog Mascot is ingenuitive. I had been out for a jog and ran into a stray dog who was very friendly, and had I a Blog Mascot option, I would choose him! I also thanked Jaden, her other classmates and Mrs. Yollis for their thoughtful comments they left the EDM310 students.

No comments:

Post a Comment