Thursday, March 3, 2011

Post 1st Progress Report on PLN Project #10

PLN

This is incredible! So far I haven't done much, but I can tell in the near future I'll be expanding and utilizing my PLN extensively! Currently, I have signed up for an account on one of the two recommended accounts, 'Symbaloo.' From there it was relatively easy to get a start on it; the tour was easy to understand, and all of the little links were fascinating. It was interesting seeing what 'Facebook' and 'Twitter' looks like on a smaller feed. So far I've allowed my Symbaloo sight access to my accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Gmail, and Email, as well as reset the weather icon from its default location (New York) to Mobile, Alabama. How wonderful it's going to be to check the weather or the news on CNN with just a click of a button on the same webpage!

No comments:

Post a Comment